This healthy salad will make a colorful and flavorful addition to your table.
Kale Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing
Crispy, colorful, and delicious kale salad
- 1/3 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh fennel cored and very thinly sliced
- 3 cups kale stems removed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage thinly sliced
Mix fennel, kale, cucumber, carrot, and red cabbage in a medium bowl.
Add Creamy Garlic Dressing, and toss well to coat.
How To Make Creamy Garlic Dressing
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, pepper, salt, Italian seasoning, and milk in a small bowl. Stir with a whisk until well mixed and liquids have been incorporated.